Wisp Brow & Lash Rejuvenator
Wisp Brow & Lash Rejuvenator is an all natural blend of seed oils and plant extracts based on ancient formula for hair regrowth & nutrition.
- Nutrient-rich oils moisturizes hair, promoting healthy growth & soft, healthy eyebrows and lashes
- Anti inflammatory properties heal follicles
- Contains horsetail extract – a known hair growth stimulator
- Massage gently into lashes & brows in the evening or twice a day.
- Hair growth results will begin at about 8 weeks*
*Note: If a hair follicle actually has died, it will not regrow hair. No products can make a hair follicle come back to life. The follicle however can still be live but not growing hairs.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Equisetum GiganteumExtract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Key Ingredients & Properties
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate derived from coconut oil to create silky, smooth hairs.
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil from Sunflower seeds is rich in Vitamin E.
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil pressed from the seeds of Meadowfoam(Limanthes Alba), a native plant to California. This oil provides energy the cells need to grow. Meadowfoam oil contains over 98% long-chain fatty acids and also has higher quality triglyceride (the energy source that the body gets from the blood to grow the hair) levels when compared to other vegetable oils. It has amazing moisturizing and rejuvenating capabilities. When applied to the skin, it forms a moisture barrier and will assist the skin with preventing moisture loss. It adds moisture to the hair and will remedy dry or damaged hair.
- Linoleic Acid can be effective in cell regulation and skin-barrier repair, as well as an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory
- Linolenic Acid Another fatty acid is considered to promote healthy skin growth and is an anti-inflammatory agent. GLA is found in black currant oil or seeds, evening primrose oil, and borage oil
- Tocopherol or Vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin. It's a naturally occurring antioxidant which is isolated from vegetable oil.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil is a hair conditioning agent. It enhances the appearance and feel of hair by increasing hair body, suppleness, or sheen, or by improving the texture of hair that has been damaged physically or by chemical treatment.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil derived from the hemp plant - Cannabis Satvia. The oil does NOT contain any psychoactive THC ingredient and therefore is not subject to any legal restriction but has a multitude of benefits for hair and skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate or Vitamin E, is a natural preservative, anti-oxidant, and moisturizer. It reduces trans-dermal water loss and helps maintain connective tissue.
- Equisetum Giganteum Extract or Horsetail is a herbal plant. It has many uses and a long history of being used in medicine. Ancient Romans, Greeks, and Chinese herbalists recognized horsetail's healing abilities. While it has been used orally, it has also been used as a topical remedy for hair loss.
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract is from the root of the Marshmallow plant. It has well known antioxidant properties. It helps to minimize skin irritation and no